The Mary Parker Follett Network

Unity, not uniformity, must be our aim. - MPF

Albie M. Davis's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"PS. On the third or so page in of Anna's monograph is a listing of the others in the…"

Albie M. Davis replied Nov 3, 2009 to Follett and Fichte! Does anyone understand Fichte?

27 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Jeff Bedolla

""Sleepless in Sacramento" Hi Jeff, Matt and all. Between traveling and daylight sav…"

Albie M. Davis replied Nov 3, 2009 to Follett and Fichte! Does anyone understand Fichte?

27 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Jeff Bedolla

"Hello everyone! I love the growth of this forum, and it's diverse membership! And th…"

Albie M. Davis replied Sep 22, 2009 to What is it?

16 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Rosa Zubizarreta

"Hi Christal, I can give you a few clues, or alternative quotes that get at the same…"

Albie M. Davis replied Aug 1, 2009 to Question about Follett quote - can anyone help?

4 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Sharon Sweezy

"Albie again. Last night I made a rough map of those who have joined the MPFnet to da…"

Albie M. Davis replied Jul 29, 2009 to To organize a new Follett Conversation (Conference)?

18 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Francois Heon

"Hi, Albie Davis checking in. Matthew, Emanuel and Suzanne. I like Boston too. I liv…"

Albie M. Davis replied Jul 29, 2009 to To organize a new Follett Conversation (Conference)?

18 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Francois Heon

"How cool, Matthew, to have Freedom and Coordination online! Thanks. As you know, Ma…"

Albie M. Davis replied Jul 11, 2009 to Follett Writings: Freedom and Coordination

2 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Matthew Shapiro

RSS

© 2024   Created by Matthew Shapiro.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service