The Mary Parker Follett Network

Unity, not uniformity, must be our aim. - MPF

Albie M. Davis's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Eduardo, If you send me your email address, I could send you Follett on Facts…"

Albie M. Davis replied Jan 15, 2010 to Follett Writings: Articles, PhD theses, Research, etc. Everyone invited to contribute!

12 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Albie M. Davis

"Hi Peter, WELCOME: John Hoan Sarvey, MPF Network member, posted his thesis on our n…"

Albie M. Davis replied Jan 14, 2010 to Brief Follett biography?

1 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Albie M. Davis

"What a great story, Pauline, And, with your French accent, did you call the baby se…"

Albie M. Davis replied Dec 17, 2009 to Mary Follett : was she too optimistic ?

9 Apr 9, 2021
Reply by Niels Pflaeging

"Hi Pauline, Great to hear your voice! And wisdom! And endless energy! You are one a…"

Albie M. Davis replied Dec 8, 2009 to Posthumous Doctorate?

13 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Pauline Graham

"John, Tom and Matt, One of my favorite Follett comments appears on page 39 of the N…"

Albie M. Davis replied Dec 7, 2009 to Mary Follett : was she too optimistic ?

9 Apr 9, 2021
Reply by Niels Pflaeging

"How about a direct appeal to the president, Drew Gilpin Faust? Clink this link to s…"

Albie M. Davis replied Dec 2, 2009 to Posthumous Doctorate?

13 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Pauline Graham

"Hello John Sarvey, I just finished reading your 2007 paper Mary Parker Follett and…"

Albie M. Davis replied Nov 30, 2009 to Follett Writings: Articles, PhD theses, Research, etc. Everyone invited to contribute!

12 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Albie M. Davis

"Great John, your paper came through. I can't open it now because my partner is using…"

Albie M. Davis replied Nov 30, 2009 to Follett Writings: Articles, PhD theses, Research, etc. Everyone invited to contribute!

12 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Albie M. Davis

"Dear Eduardo Ibarra and other network members, As promised, I've scanned An Intervi…"

Albie M. Davis replied Nov 29, 2009 to Follett Writings: Articles, PhD theses, Research, etc. Everyone invited to contribute!

12 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Albie M. Davis

"John, Great to "see" and hear from you! Please do not be embarassed if I publicly s…"

Albie M. Davis replied Nov 29, 2009 to Follett Writings: Articles, PhD theses, Research, etc. Everyone invited to contribute!

12 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Albie M. Davis

RSS

© 2024   Created by Matthew Shapiro.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service