The Mary Parker Follett Network

Unity, not uniformity, must be our aim. - MPF

Rosa Zubizarreta's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Matthew, what a wonderful presentation!!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.…"

Rosa Zubizarreta replied Mar 12, 2023 to Presentation to the International Society of Systems Sciences "Mini-Symposium" - March 11 2023

3 Mar 12, 2023
Reply by Matthew Shapiro

"Glad to see this topic here... this group has been a bit dormant for a while! Here'…"

Rosa Zubizarreta replied Mar 29, 2020 to Coronavirus: The Time Has Come

12 Mar 30, 2020
Reply by Paul Barnett

"I just signed up!!! So excited about this..."

Rosa Zubizarreta replied May 3, 2018 to CONFERENCE! The Future of Progressivism: A Celebration of Mary Parker Follett in the 21st Century

2 May 3, 2018
Reply by Rosa Zubizarreta

"Hi Matthew!  I just saw this, and wrote on the blog that I'd love to work with you o…"

Rosa Zubizarreta replied May 3, 2018 to National Conference on Dialogue and Deliberation: Make Follett a Focus!

1 May 3, 2018
Reply by Rosa Zubizarreta

"Sorry I forgot to attach the file from the conference presentation/workshop... here…"

Rosa Zubizarreta replied Sep 4, 2011 to Group facilitation: "compromise" and "integration"

11 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Sébastien Damart

"Hi Sebastien, hi Albie, hello all...   Albie, I just sent you links etc to my paper…"

Rosa Zubizarreta replied Sep 4, 2011 to Group facilitation: "compromise" and "integration"

11 Sep 4, 2011

"Hi Sebastien,   good to hear back from you, and it seems we are understanding one an…"

Rosa Zubizarreta replied Aug 17, 2011 to Group facilitation: "compromise" and "integration"

11 Sep 4, 2011

"Hi Sebastien...   I found your posts very interesting. I am a professional facilitat…"

Rosa Zubizarreta replied Aug 11, 2011 to Group facilitation: "compromise" and "integration"

11 Sep 4, 2011

"Well, I never did find the "follow" button, but I did find on Firefox, under "bookma…"

Rosa Zubizarreta replied Dec 12, 2010 to Discussion Notifications ?

3 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Ian Glendinning

"PS. I hope it is ok that I have quoted you in my recent blog post... the link is ht…"

Rosa Zubizarreta replied Oct 5, 2010 to Follett on Unity (From 1933 lecture)

25 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Matthew Shapiro

RSS

© 2024   Created by Matthew Shapiro.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service