The Mary Parker Follett Network

Unity, not uniformity, must be our aim. - MPF

Niels Pflaeging's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for asking, Ralf! Yes, you are right, it has been awfully quiet around the…"

Niels Pflaeging replied Feb 18 to A new book by Mary Parker Follett in 2022

3 Feb 18
Reply by Niels Pflaeging

"A wonderful presentation - thank you for sharing! I particularly enjoy that you cite…"

Niels Pflaeging replied Mar 11, 2023 to Presentation to the International Society of Systems Sciences "Mini-Symposium" - March 11 2023

3 Mar 12, 2023
Reply by Matthew Shapiro

"Dear Teresa, thank you for sharing and for providing us with so much rich insight ar…"

Niels Pflaeging replied May 17, 2022 to Overhills

4 Feb 18
Reply by Ralf Lippold

"Oh, that story is interesting on so many levels. Thank you for sharing it. I do not…"

Niels Pflaeging replied Apr 11, 2022 to Wanted: "Rare" writings by Mary Parker Follett

22 Apr 11, 2022
Reply by Niels Pflaeging

"You did a great job with making the publications available here! That also made the…"

Niels Pflaeging replied Apr 10, 2022 to Wanted: "Rare" writings by Mary Parker Follett

22 Apr 11, 2022
Reply by Niels Pflaeging

"Dear Matthew, thank you for your reply and thank for talking about your specific int…"

Niels Pflaeging replied Apr 10, 2022 to Wanted: "Rare" writings by Mary Parker Follett

22 Apr 11, 2022
Reply by Niels Pflaeging

"Hi Matthew, hi all, you are right, Matthew, we did not agree on any kind of rational…"

Niels Pflaeging replied Apr 3, 2022 to Wanted: "Rare" writings by Mary Parker Follett

22 Apr 11, 2022
Reply by Niels Pflaeging

"Hi Matthew. I have not. But now I did. I searched all entries for "Follett" in the f…"

Niels Pflaeging replied Apr 3, 2022 to Wanted: "Rare" writings by Mary Parker Follett

22 Apr 11, 2022
Reply by Niels Pflaeging

"I still find this topic highly relevant. I had a conversation yesterday with Daniell…"

Niels Pflaeging replied Apr 1, 2022 to We need a new Follett Foundation

3 Apr 1, 2022
Reply by Niels Pflaeging

"Yes, I believe you are right. They appear to be "boxed" somewhere in the USQuestion…"

Niels Pflaeging replied Mar 30, 2022 to Wanted: "Rare" writings by Mary Parker Follett

22 Apr 11, 2022
Reply by Niels Pflaeging

RSS

© 2024   Created by Matthew Shapiro.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service